Are you looking for a special crystal to celebrate your birth month? Our birthstone charts are a great starting point to find the perfect stone. Once you’ve found your crystal, follow our link to view our jewellery collection featuring your birthstone.
Each crystal is alive with positive energy, offering feelings of love and well-being. Birthstones have been enjoyed for centuries, each united with a sign of the Zodiac based on the month and a colour scheme with unique healing properties.
The tradition of wearing birthstone jewellery started in 18th-century Poland and has since spread worldwide, with different cultures developing their charts. While the traditional birthstones did not include Tanzanite, discovered in 1967, modern lists now include this rare crystal and the new birthstone of Spinel for August. Happy crystal hunting!
Crystals for the day of the week you were born:
- Sunday: Topaz & Diamond
- Monday: Pearl
- Tuesday: Ruby & Emerald
- Wednesday: Amethyst
- Thursday: Sapphire
- Friday: Cat’s Eye & Carnelian
- Saturday: Turquoise & Zircon.
Anniversary Gemstone Chart:
- 1st Year: Gold. 2nd Year: Garnet. 3rd Year: Pearls. 4th Year: Blue Topaz. 5th Year: Sapphire.
- 6th Year: Amethyst. 7th Year: Onyx. 8th Year: Tourmaline. 9th Year: Lapis Lazuli.
- 10th Year: Diamond or Quartz. 11th Year: Turquoise. 12th Year: Jade. 13th Year: Citrine.
- 14th Year: Opal. 15th Year: Ruby. 16th Year: Peridot. 17th Year: Quartz. 18th Year: Cats-Eye.
- 19th Year: Aquamarine. 20th Year: Emerald. 21st Year: Iolite. 22nd Year: Spinel.
- 23rd Year: Imperial Topaz. 24th Year: Tanzanite. 25th Year: Silver Jubilee.
- 30th Year: Pearl Jubilee. 35th Year: Emerald. 40th Year: Ruby. 45th Year: Sapphire.
- 50th Year: (Golden Jubilee) Gold. 55th Year: Alexandre. 60th Year: (Diamond Jubilee) Diamond.
- 70th Year: (Sapphire Jubilee) Sapphire. 80th Year: (Ruby Jubilee) Ruby.