Returns, Refunds and Repairs:
Our gemstone jewellery is quality inspected before it leaves our studio and should reach you in top condition. If the jewellery faults within 14 day’s, please return it for repair, contact me on 07772 826772 or email me at email@example.com with your problem.
I cannot accept refunds for commissioned bespoke orders or Earrings. But contact me if your gemstone jewellery becomes faulty within 14 days of you receiving the item. If I do not hear from you, I will assume you are happy with your Jewellery.
Your Faulty gemstone jewellery must return within 14 days of the receipt of your item. Before you return the gemstone jewellery, please send me an email with your name and address, email and Phone number, with a copy of the jewellery invoice and the reason for your return. I am not able to accept returns that have not had a prior agreement before returning.
You will receive a return form to your email, which you will need to print off. You can also copy and paste the returns form that is on the terms and conditions page. Sign, date, place the returns form and the faulty gemstone jewellery in a padded envelope along with your jewellery invoice. Please return it by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery with insurance to the return address of Tintern Avenue, SS0 9QG, which is on your jewellery Invoice. We cannot accept responsibility for the item until we receive it back. Whatever the problem is! I’m sure we can solve it for you.
Postage costs of sending any product back to us are the responsibility of the customer. Any items lost in transit by Royal Mail are not considered for a refund unless sent back by insured Royal Mail recorded delivery. I will return your repaired gemstone Jewellery free of any postage.
I will refund your gemstone Jewellery if you are not satisfied within 14 days of receiving it. Return it unworn with your good reasons as to why you are not satisfied with the gemstone jewellery. Postage must be paid by you.
Items not entitled to a refund:
- All items must be returned unused within 14 days and in their original presentation box or gift bag, both of which must be in the same condition as you received them. If the gemstone Jewellery is returned not in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value and will not receive a refund or an exchange.
- You must return the items by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery with Insurance, and you are responsible for the return shipping costs.
- After each item has been inspected and found to be in its original condition, you will receive a refund or exchange.
- Any item that you have worn or you have damaged. I will not offer a repair or refund.
- A commissioned handmade jewellery item is a contract for jewellery handmade to your requirements deposits paid are not- refundable.
- We regret that in compliance with the current UK Health and Hygiene regulations. We cannot accept the return of pierced items such as Earrings for a refund. If the Earrings have a fault, I offer a Repair within 14 days of you receiving them.
- Return faulty jewellery for free repair within 14 days of receiving it. If you caused the damage or the break, I will invoice you for repairs for all the materials used and charge for the work and the postage.
- Earrings. In compliance with the current UK Health and Hygiene regulations. We cannot accept the return of pierced items such as Earrings for a refund.
- For faulty earrings, I will offer a Repair for the earrings within 14 days of you receiving them and return postage is free.
When you have paid a Deposit for a Jewellery commission, you will receive updates throughout the making and design process. Please provide the accurate jewellery sizes you give me are 100% correct. I cannot fix the mistakes of the wrong sizes you give me, particularly for a ring.
All commissioned handmade Jewellery orders are an agreed contract between us and are not refundable. Deposits paid are also non-refundable. Completed Bespoke Jewellery if it faults within 14 days of receiving will allow you to have a free repair. The Deposits already paid for Bespoke orders that I have started work on and is not required will be sold on our website. It will pay for the hours of work already done, any Hallmarks, the extra Materials and the gemstones bought and sourced to finish your Jewellery Piece.
Refunds are not given because you gave me the wrong sizes for the jewellery items you commissioned to be handmade for you. It is not possible to replace the size of the silver Jewellery once it’s finished. The sizes must be 100% correct from the beginning. If the wrong sizes were given for your beaded Jewellery design, I will adjust that item. But I must charge for the extra work done, for any materials used and the Postage.
The type of information we will collect about you includes and is for our use only:
- Your Name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit/debit card details
- I will never collect sensitive information about you without your specific consent.
- This website has an SSL certificate in place that protects your personal information