♥ Jewellery Dreams Terms & Conditions.©
◊ Jewellery Dreams is a British-based website.
When using our Jewellery Dreams website and buying its products and services, the writings below verify your agreement with all the procedures and content held on this website.
Jacqui Alves of Jewellery Dreams owns the copyright to all the material and content used on this website, including website design, words, features, and photographs. You may not copy, sell, re-issue, post or broadcast any part of this website and its products without written approval from Jacqui Alves.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. If you have bookmarked a webpage for later use, please refresh the page before placing your order to ensure payment of the current price and that the item is still available.
Each piece is quality-checked before it is packaged and posted to you, confirming that you will receive your crystal jewellery in splendid condition.
The content of these pages is for your general information and use only. These pages are subject to change without any given notification.
The expressions of the words on our website – Our, Us, I, and We, refer to the owner – Jacqui Alves. The term, You, refers to the customers or shoppers of our website.
- Our office and studio are at Orchard Grove, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 5TP.
My email is email@example.com.
- The contact phone number is 07772 826772.
My name appears on all my jewellery photographs with the copyright sign © of the jewellery design, which means do not copy. Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use of my website are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
♥ Payment & Currency:
◊ All payments are in £ British Pounds. Your order confirmations will show this currency.
The Accepted Payment methods are the following:-
- Credit or Debit Card: – I use an SSL Certificate, which enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. You can be confident that all personal information is safe and secure, and I never see your card details.
- PayPal Express: – For PayPal account holders, this is a fast and secure way to make your payment by either credit card or directly from your PayPal account.
- Bank Transfer: – For UK-based customers only. The sort code and account number are shown at checkout to give to your bank for the transfer to our account. This is the preferred method of payment for your Bespoke Deposits and Orders.
- Bank Transfers:- must be used to pay for Commission orders, Gift Cards, and Deposits.
The shop photographs of our Crystal Jewellery allow you to see what is available for sale. Photos are the authentic images of the products confirming that the jewellery piece you buy is the one you will receive, and you can count on the crystal jewellery you are buying to be more stunning in real life.
As with all semi-precious/precious gemstones and crystals, there will be modest variations in some sizes of the natural beads used for handmade crystal jewellery.
When choosing your gemstone jewellery gifts, please note the sizes in the description of each piece. If they are not suitable for you, you can ask for a distinct size before placing your order to be remade for the beaded-styled jewellery pieces or bracelets and necklaces. I will charge extra for alterations on all wrongly sized pieces after your purchases if they do not fit you.
♥ Bespoke Orders:
I will require a deposit to start making your bespoke order. Deposits are necessary to buy the materials to start making your jewellery design to buy the silver and your required gemstones.
The price I quote for all commission orders remains valid for one week from the date they were received.
The deposit payments for bespoke orders must be made within three days before starting your jewellery design, and the deposit is to be paid by Bank Transfer to our account.
When your handmade crystal jewellery is ready, I will send you a final payment invoice, which must be paid by bank transfer. Our Bank transfer information is provided at checkout.
Bracelets made to a tight fit will break easily due to the pressure of the bracelet on the wrist. My advice is that handmade commissioned bracelets should be at least an inch larger than the actual size of your wrist. I will repair and remake it for you in the correct size, and a charge of £10 to £15 will be made for the labour, materials and return postage. This is why you must give me a suitable size for your crystal jewellery to fit you perfectly and is handmade, especially for you.
◊ Please note that when requesting a size to fit you, please give me your exact length.
- Custom sizes come within 0.25 inches of the requested size due to variations in stones and designs.
- When commissioning a bracelet or a ring to fit you, please measure your fingers or wrist in the evening.
- You can also request a bracelet or ring sizer, which will be sent to you in the post.
- Bespoke Jewellery commissions are not liable for a refund or replacement. Repairs are allowed if the piece is faulty within 14 days of receiving it, and I will return it to you free of charge.
- Deposits for Bespoke Jewellery commissioned orders are Non-Refundable as these orders are categorised as Personal Contracted Orders.
♥ Copyrights ©
The total website materials to produce Jewellery Dreams belong to Jacqui Alves. This relates to the design, words, features, jewellery designs and photographs.
All Jewellery Dreams designs were created and are the property of Jacqui Alves. The copying of the jewellery designs is prohibited.
◊ Our copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions, states that if you or any other person copies my jewellery designs, words, features, photographs, and website materials, you could be prosecuted in court for copying anything from the Jewellery Dreams website and designs.
♥ Postage and Packaging:
◊ Our postal and packaging service is for the U.K. only.
I aim to post all jewellery products bought from the shop within three working days – Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends) of receiving your confirmed payment.
The postal service we use is Royal Mail. Their postal prices are fixed but can change at any time.
Your bespoke orders may take longer due to the length of the making process, and I will advise you when the payment is due and when you should receive your jewellery order.
- Please enter the correct address for all your jewellery orders so your crystal jewellery design will reach you within three working days.
- Each packet is sent by signed Royal Mail recorded delivery. The cost for this is now £4.95, which ensures you up to £50. If you want postage with full postage insurance, it now costs £7.00, which covers you up to £750 if it gets lost or damaged in the post. (Recommended).
- Shipping rates, your order, and your destination are clearly stated in your shopping basket when you enter your address and postcode at the checkout. Please select your shipping options carefully.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your goods in the post. It is always best you pay for postal insurance with your jewellery orders.
◊ See the Shipping / Postage & Packaging page for more details.
- I suggest that you choose a recorded delivery post with insurance. Royal Mail will not fully compensate gemstone jewellery pieces lost or damaged in the post without full insurance coverage. This type of postage comes with a tracking number. Royal Mail offers a maximum of only £20 for non-insured items but will compensate for any items lost or damaged in the post when you pay for the full postal insurance, and it is worth having.
- Please let me know if you want to add the full postal insurance to cover your Jewellery order, and I will add it to your invoice.
◊ Postage with full insurance covers loss or damage.
When any insured packaging is damaged or lost in the post. I will put in a claim for compensation from Royal Mail on your behalf. After they have confirmed the loss or damage and Royal Mail pays the insurance compensation, you will receive a refund or a replacement. If they do not pay me the insurance compensation, there is no refund or replacement.
- If your package is unclaimed or returned to me, I will try three attempts to contact you by phone and email, and if I get no reply to the three attempts, I will put your jewellery piece aside for one month, and then I will sell it on the website. The money received for this covers the cost of making it.
- If you have replied, I will post your returned package after you have paid the postage cost.
- If you have ordered multiple purchases to go to the same address, these – where possible – will be packaged and sent together in one parcel. Because the order holds more than one, there may be extra postage to pay because of more weight.
◊If you are not happy with something?
◊ Before any cancellation or refund takes place, contact me first, and I am sure I will be able to help you.
I hope you will consistently be delighted with your purchases from Jewellery Dreams. However, if you wish to return an item,
I offer refunds or exchanges for returned items in satisfactory unworn condition within 14 days and your reason for returning your crystal jewellery piece. I must receive your reason for the return before any refund is issued. A refund will be less the original shipping cost and less the card payment fees charged to me by the card processing company when you originally paid.
- Refunds for Earrings are not allowed due to health and safety regulations.
- We are happy to give repair for your earrings or make one earring to match the one you lost, but there will be an extra cost for this.
- I am happy to offer an exchange or a refund according to the following conditions:-
◊ Conditions of return or exchange for items bought from our shop.
If you wish to return or exchange a shop item, contact me within seven days of receipt. I cannot accept returns and exchanges without prior notification in writing from you. (Earrings are excluded from these conditions due to health and safety issues).
- All jewellery items must be returned unused within 14 days and in their original presentation box or gift bag, which must be in the same condition as you received them. When it is not in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value and will not receive a refund or an exchange.
- You must return the items by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery with Insurance, and you are responsible for the return shipping costs.
- After I have checked the returned jewellery piece and it is in its original condition, you will be offered a refund or exchange.
- Refunds are for the original piece, less the postage and the card fees charged to me by the payment processing company. The refund is paid within 14 days using the same method that you originally paid.
- If you wish to exchange an item, you have a 14-day window to do so. Please note that you must return the original piece before selecting a replacement. Keep in mind that there may be additional costs associated with exchanging for a more expensive jewellery item, including postage fees.
◊ The following cannot be refunded, Returned or Exchanged:
- When orders are custom-made to your requirements, but if it is faulty, a repair will be done with free postage within 14 days.
- All Earrings – including ear cuffs (for hygiene reasons), unless faulty, can have a repair with free postage within 14 days of receiving them.
- All Gift Cards are valid for one year from the purchase date and cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your order, please let me know as soon as possible. If your packet has not been sent out, you will receive a refund via your original payment method, less the card fee charged to me by the payment processing company.
- If I have posted it, you must return your packet by recorded delivery with insurance within seven days before a refund is approved.
- Postage- Please obtain proof of posting from the post office. We are not responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit.
◊ Cancellations are regarding all crystal jewellery bought from our shop and not for your bespoke commission orders or deposits.
◊ I will accept a cancellation of your bespoke order deposit if I have not bought the materials or started to make your jewellery piece. If the materials have been purchased and I have begun to make your designed piece, I cannot offer a refund or cancellation.
♥ Conditions of Repair under a Guarantee:
All items are quality guaranteed for six months from the date of purchase. Six months is a suitable time for regular wear to identify the defects in the material and handmade work. If you need a repair on your jewellery piece within this time, I will repair it without any added cost. If the repairs are after six months, you must pay for the work, extra materials, and post.
◊ For design changes (including resizing) must pay for the extra work, materials and postage.
◊ This guarantee does not include faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse (visit the page ‘Everyday Use and Care of Gemstone Jewellery‘). Within six months, you will be charged a fee for repairs or alterations to cover materials, time and return postage.
◊ Conditions of repair under guarantee
If you notice a fault in your jewellery piece, contact me by email with the fault report and send photos of it where possible. Once I have confirmed your repair approval, the item needing a repair must be carefully packaged and returned to us by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery within seven days.
Please obtain proof of posting from the post office. We are not responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit.
◊ Conditions of general repairs or alterations:
If you require repairs/alterations to your item, contact me by email. After I have confirmed that your repair/alteration can start, the item needing a repair or alteration must be carefully packaged and returned to Jewellery Dreams within five days. You must pay for the return postage.
I recommend obtaining proof of posting from the post office. Jewellery Dreams takes no responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit. Once I have received your item, I will contact you with a quote for the repair or alteration. I must receive your payment within three days
♥ Gift Cards: ©
Buying Jewellery Dreams gift cards are available. We have a complete mixture of jewellery choices for friends or family. They will be able to buy their crystal jewellery with their gift cards. Buy Gift Cards from our Jewellery Dreams shop for your easy presents. Gift cards will be sent to your email address or an email of your choice.
- Please give me a two-day notification for the gift cards to be sent on your required date. Each gift card contains its codes to use at the checkout. If you need a special event gift card, contact me three days before including the message you want to write on the card.
- They are valid for 12 months from the date of buying them. Gift cards are not qualified for a refund but can be used to purchase crystal Jewellery in the shop. Also, use your Gift cards to pay for a deposit for a bespoke Jewellery design.
The holistic complementary services I provide are recognized as Complementary and Alternative Therapy. I want to clarify that I am not indicating a cure or guaranteeing any results with Gemstone healing and Angelic Reiki through the use of Jewellery.
I aim to help you relax and rejuvenate with the captivating combination of crystal energy healing and Angelic Reiki healing. Crystals have varying energies and vibrations that can benefit your mind, body, and soul. You can wear these gemstones as jewellery to help you achieve your desired outcome. It’s important to note that using crystals is a personal choice for wellness therapy and should not replace your medical treatment. If you or someone you know has health issues, please seek medical attention from a practitioner. While gemstones can assist you, wearing them does not mean you can cure or prevent any disease. It’s essential to regularly consult with a physician regarding your physical, emotional, and psychological needs. treatments.
- Reiki works on all the healing energy levels with the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical. Reiki is a natural holistic system of healing energy that goes to where the problem is in the mind or body, and the Reiki energy will search out the problem areas.
- Reiki is a healing system for channelling Life Force energy from the Angelic beings of pure light. The Reiki healer channels this energy through her body and out through her healing hands. Throughout the Angelic connection, the healer protects the body from picking up any negative energy from the client and protects clients from receiving any negative energy. The only energy is 100% pure Angelic energy.
- The client does not have to believe in Reiki to do its work, but it helps if the client allows it to work for them.
- Distance Healing, also known as Remote Healing energy, is the relaxing transfer of higher healing energy from a Healer to the recipient, no matter where they may be.
- Angelic Reiki Distance Healing can be effective without a physical presence and can shift across any distance. It is healing energy, we cannot see it, but you may be able to feel it.
Another example is when we think about someone or something, either that person rings you, or you might bump into them the next day or sooner. Thought is energy, so when we focus our intent, we send that energy out to the person, situation, or place.
Angelic Reiki Healing Energy and General Practitioner Remedies are two different methods that can complement each other. Angelic Reiki is the creation of natural healing, not the practice of medical medicine. The purpose of Angelic Reiki is alternative healing and is not a replacement for professional medical care and treatment but can collaborate with it. If you have any medical ailment or disorder, consult your doctor for advice first.
Jacqui Alves of Jewellery Dreams is associated with Angelic Reiki and Gemstone Healing Jewellery, makes no claims, promises, or guarantees and is not diagnosing or treating specific health issues or life challenges. You are individually accountable for attending and proceeding with your medical treatment and care. Adding Angelic Reiki to the crystal Jewellery to assist with your medical treatment is your choice.
♥ London Assay Office Rules:
According to sterling silver laws, I sell my silver jewellery under the rules and regulations of the Hallmarking Act of 1973. I am a member of the London Assay Office, and the hallmarking prices are subject to change without notice. The assay hallmarking states that all silver that weighs over 7.78 grams has to have a hallmark by an Assay office. Sterling Silver under that weight only needs to have a 925 mark.
Sterling Silver weight is in Grams and does not include any stones that may be in a design. The gemstones are by carat weight. You will see my designer hallmark on the shop page. The Hallmarks are an additional price on your invoice, and the London assay office prices differ. Hallmark prices are from £15 to £29.95 for jewellery items sent. As this price changes, I will notify you of their current prices before Your Jewellery is sent to the London Assay Office.
◊ My Contact Details
You can contact me with your queries by email, text or call me on my mobile: 07772 826772, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact me between 10 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday. On Bank holidays and Weekends, I am not available. If you do not get an answer instantly, please be patient will always answer you ASAP. If I miss your phone call, I will call you back as soon as possible.
◊ Force Majeure:
Neither person will be subject to the other for failure to perform any duty under a contract. It could be due to an event beyond our control, including, but not limited to an act of God, severe weather, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, civil unrest, or an act of civil or military authority uprising.
Earthquake, Flood, Virus or any other natural or eventuality outside our control. Which may cause a delayed agreement or contract entered into between us or which could be unforeseen. Any Persons affected by such an event will directly inform the other Party of the same issues. Use all reasonable endeavours to follow the terms and conditions of any Agreement.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between You, the Client and Us. Your use of this website undertaking of a booking or Agreement, Indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the Disclaimer Notice. The full Terms and Conditions are contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are not affected.
I love to receive your reviews – (Good or Bad). I would love to hear your views about our service, healing, and the jewellery you received from Jewellery Dreams. Contact us by email with your reviews and anything else you may want to talk to me about.
◊ Below is a template I can copy and paste for you to use to return your orders to me.
I will supply the House number once I have received notification from you.
To: Mrs Jacqui Alves,
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 07772 826772
I/We give notice that I/We cancel my/our Order of sale of the following goods – _______________________ for the supply of the subsequent service- _____________ Ordered on- ________________________ and received on ______________________(date received)
Name of consumer:
Address of consumer:
Reason for your Return:
Signature of consumer (only if this form is notified on paper)